Friday, May 13, 2011

Losing That Passion

It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that the dream that I had built my life around was no longer what I wanted. I'm 17 years old and ever since i can remember I wanted to be a world renowned fashion designer. Now, I know what you're thinking, "She's 17, she can't expect to keep her dreams alive forever." Well, try telling me that. Since I started high school I've done every class I could that would lead me toward that dream career; Textiles, Art, Design Technology. I'm even doing a two year school based TAFE course for fashion design. And now I don't know what to do with myself, I've always had a 5 year plan for what I will do after I leave school, but that was all built on that fact that I was going to Uni to do fashion design and that was that. My dreams gone along with my passion and commitment, and now I haven't got anything to strive for. So what am I to do? Well, I suppose we're going to find out. 
This is a journal of me finding my way, because I had never been so lost before.

No comments:

Post a Comment