Monday, May 16, 2011

Plans, to kiss the sun at night.

What's something so completely amazing that you've done that not many people have done or would dare to do? Even something that you think everyone should try once! I want to know.
I'm looking for things to try, different, unusual and even crazy things that people don't normally think of. I want to know what it's like to be alive, not to simply exist like so many others do, so please share with me below, even if it's something someone you know has done. I will chose things to do and put them in my next post, when I complete them I will give photo evidence in my future posts. Even if it's something small I want to know, I want to push the boundaries and try something different for a change. I want to find that passion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    Thank you for your interest in iFabbo! In order to approve your application, we need an email address for you on file. Please send us your email address to: info@ifabbo.com.

    Best,
    The iFabbo Team

    ReplyDelete