Sunday, June 5, 2011

Melbourne Trip


As I mentioned in an earlier post my friends and I went to Melbourne on Friday for a Bliss n Eso gig, which was amazing!! And stayed over the night at a backpackers. Much to my disappointment we didn’t end up going out clubbing because my friends were slack and scared. So we just stayed in our room at the hostel and drank and talked most the night. The next day however was fun, we walked around the city with cameras and found alleyways with mad graffiti.

One of my friends was taking photos for her Studio Art folio and the other just likes photography, I was the only one without a camera so they convinced me to be their model, which I thought was ridiculous, because I don’t have any model-like characteristics. But the photos ended up looking amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment