Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Savage FUCKING Beauty

 I live and breath fashion, and Alexander McQueen in particular is my favorite everything when it comes down to it. I look at his work with so much admiration, he was a modern-day genius. And knowing that I will never see the “Savage Beauty” Exhibition an the Met in NYC kills me. Even though it’s been extended to August 7th there’s still no way I’ll make it, I mean I live over the other side of the world, and if that won’t stop me the fact that I can’t afford it will. Maybe since my 18th birthday is on the 2nd my family might shout me a trip to NYC, but even so, I have school and that happens to be kind of important. I have come to terms with the fact that this will come to pass without me witnessing the “Savage Beauty” of it all, it still hurts though :(


No comments:

Post a Comment