Monday, June 20, 2011

Possibilities

Last night, after spending a miserable day on the couch because of a shitty cold I turned the telly on and was pleased to see that the first episode of "Marie Claire- Under The Covers" was on, and I'm pretty big on magazines, fashion ones in particular. After watching it I started to research journalism courses at Uni's since working for a fashion magazine is something I have always kept in mind as it involves travel, fashion and writing, which are all things that I love, and also from what I gather it would be extremely fun!
But the only problem is; the only course I found that had the required enter score on it said you had to get a result of 94!!!!!!! Which I have no hope in hell of getting, for the Fashion Design course I wanted to do I had to get a 65, which would have been hard enough. But even so, I'll try my best and see what happens. I'm just cruising at the moment, which I love, I used to be so focused on being perfect to get into the uni course I wanted, and now that I'm undecided I don't feel so tied down and stressed, so this whole "Losing My Passion" thing has turned out to be a blessing in disguise, I actually LOVE not knowing what I want to do, as now I feel like I can do whatever I want :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment